Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 3rd 2013 new

I should both live so long!! eyepopping crossfingers Praying

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Greg-915333 said:
--hide--
More technology ? More matchmakers ? Or ?

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I should both live so long!!
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I should both live so long!!

--hide--

I'm going to live to be 118, that way I'll be on the news in 2100AD as one of those frail old ladies who've survived three centuaries.

I'm going to be rude and cantankerous and say "get away from my cake, you no good Protestant!"

And then everyone will laugh and say "Oh, bless her demented heart". I anticipate to have a lot of homosexual nurses caring for me.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Greg-915333 said: More technology ? More matchmakers ? Or ?

--hide--

I think WWIII will take place sometime between 2020 and 2030, in which case, dating and courtship will be similar to previous times, perhaps circa 1950. So with morse code and smoke signals.

Failing the war, I think there'll be more detailed psycho tests and faster internet. Perhaps an internet we plug straight into our brains to enter a holographic world in cyberspace.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

There will be no dating. Marriage will have died an unnatural death at the hands of politicians and special interest groupsm, RIP 2013.

There will be no need for dating, because marriage will have gone underground.

But there will be lots of sex. What every kind you like, with whomever you like, as many as you like, as it will be anything goes.

Like the movie "Logan's Run" if anyone is old enough to recall it.

If you were "interested" you went "on the circuit" which was a virtual pick up system (not unlike online dating!) where you scanned the profiles, picked one, and she/he appeared in your house, ready for whatever.

I will watch the whole horrible thing from my nursing home....

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: There will be no dating. Marriage will have died an unnatural death at the hands of politicians and s...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

There will be no dating. Marriage will have died an unnatural death at the hands of politicians and special interest groupsm, RIP 2013.

There will be no need for dating, because marriage will have gone underground.

But there will be lots of sex. What every kind you like, with whomever you like, as many as you like, as it will be anything goes.

Like the movie "Logan's Run" if anyone is old enough to recall it.

If you were "interested" you went "on the circuit" which was a virtual pick up system (not unlike online dating!) where you scanned the profiles, picked one, and she/he appeared in your house, ready for whatever.

I will watch the whole horrible thing from my nursing home....

--hide--

UGH YES. You are right. Should I rent that movie?

You are so so right Pat! sorry

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Greg-915333 said: (Quote) Greg-915333 said: More technology ? More matchmakers ? Or ?

Quote:
Greg-915333 said:

--hide--

Unfortunately I think the answer is- "or....."

Apr 3rd 2013 new

--hide--

Yeah, I was kind of thinking ... hmmmm I'll be 80 (if living) - not sure if I'll be too worried about courting, but hope I can still dance.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

It's a small part of Logan's Run but it has alaways reminded me of online dating.

Posts 1 - 10 of 25