Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Oh Boy with these Scammers!

Apr 3rd 2013 new

A scammer's profile is using a photo of the original "Ugly Betty." (Except she's beautiful)

Sheesh!!! laughing

What's the dumbest things you've come across from these scams?

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-905381 said: A scammer's profile is using a photo of the original "Ugly Betty." (Except she's...
(Quote) Mike-905381 said:

A scammer's profile is using a photo of the original "Ugly Betty." (Except she's beautiful)

Sheesh!!!

--hide--

A reminder: if anyone comes across a profile they believe belongs to a scammer, please report it via a Help ticket (be sure to include the member number) or using More Options > Report this profile while viewing the profile

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-905381 said: A scammer's profile is using a photo of the original "Ugly Betty." (Except she's...

Sheesh!!!

--hide--
Mike -- it might not be a good idea to officially mention specifics. Other clowns might get the same idea or tweak it a little bit. Let's leave well enough alone.

Also, the management's policy is not to disclose information about specific situations.

As Jerry mentioned, if you notice something amiss (No, not a Miss--that's something good), notify Admin so they can check it out. It would be doing yourself and other CM members a huge favor.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Some guy had a picture of a young Robert Redford once.. rolling eyes laughing

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Yes, the first thing I did was report it. I think we can all agree the Robert Redford usage is utterly ridiculous. The woman who plays Ugly Betty is also a large celebrity, so this fits as bizarre in my book. And if my "tip" helps these scammers choose more celebrities, then all the better for us. =)

My specifics are rather innocuous. I didn't give out her fake name or anything.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Sheesh!!!

--hide--

at least that is better than a blank picture! such humor!! laughing rose

Apr 3rd 2013 new

There was someone that was constantly writing me and sending me Emotionagrams. He said he was a dodctor that went to Princeton & Harvard and his

spelling was terrible! I had a hunch, so I reported him. They let me know that there were other complaints, next thing I knew he was taken off CM!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7