Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: We are still planning on Bloomington for the Mass (Holy Trinity) and dinner (Ozark House) get-tog...
(Quote) Helen-407474 said:

We are still planning on Bloomington for the Mass (Holy Trinity) and dinner (Ozark House) get-together this Saturday. Let me know if you are coming or if you have any questions. Look forward to meeting some new friends!

--hide--

I'll aim to be there between 4:00 and 4:15 to meet up with everyone! biggrin

Apr 4th 2013 new

Also, my single Catholic friend, Ileen, called to say she's going to join us.

Anyone else reading should feel free to join at the last minute or meet us at the church on Sat. wave

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Lucy-41785 said: Also, my single Catholic friend, Ileen, called to say she's going to join us. Anyone els...
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said:

Also, my single Catholic friend, Ileen, called to say she's going to join us.

Anyone else reading should feel free to join at the last minute or meet us at the church on Sat.

--hide--
Sounds great, Lucy, I will see you and Ileen at Holy Trinity in Bloomington around 4 p.m. and then on to the Ozark House for dinner. Hope some new folks can join us -even if only for Mass or dinner. wave

Apr 7th 2013 new

Hi! I need to apologize for not commenting on here in a while. My subscription ran out and I decided not to renew it but decided to after all today. I didn't realize that my trip to Indy was the same day as the mass and dinner. sorry I wasn't able to join! Hope it went well.

Heather

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Heather-705104 said: Hi! I need to apologize for not commenting on here in a while. My subscription ran out and I de...
(Quote) Heather-705104 said:

Hi! I need to apologize for not commenting on here in a while. My subscription ran out and I decided not to renew it but decided to after all today. I didn't realize that my trip to Indy was the same day as the mass and dinner. sorry I wasn't able to join! Hope it went well.

Heather

--hide--

It did! wave

Posts 31 - 35 of 35