Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I was just sending an emote and saw that we can now send out our interview to anyone. It is very interesting and I like it! Everyone go look!!!

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was just sending an emote and saw that we can now send out our interview to anyone. It is very ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was just sending an emote and saw that we can now send out our interview to anyone. It is very interesting and I like it! Everyone go look!!!

--hide--

Looks like a cool new feature. Have you been able to use is successfully?

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: Looks like a cool new feature. Have you been able to use is successfully? <...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

Looks like a cool new feature. Have you been able to use is successfully?

--hide--

I have not sent it to any men. i have sent it to a lady just to see what gets sent.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

waveGood to know Marian! Thanks for the info. I did notice it before under messaging though (that we could also send out an interview to an individual). Blessings on your Easter Week!

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Did you expect - or get - an answer, Marian???? laughing scratchchin

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Neat, thank you for pointing this out

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ria-570234 said: Did you expect - or get - an answer, Marian????
(Quote) Ria-570234 said:

Did you expect - or get - an answer, Marian????

--hide--

I got a good answer Ria!

Apr 4th 2013 new

Where is it, exactly? scratchchin

Apr 4th 2013 new

By the way, just found out that it's NOT a new feature after all. Has been there for quite awhile...guess we just never noticed it!...or took advantage of it!rolling eyes Of course, I can use my advanced age as an excuse.......laughing

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Where is it, exactly?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Where is it, exactly?

--hide--
Marge, it's on the 'message' page, where you'd either answer by emotigram, message, or the 3rd option - which is the interview. Good luck! Have fun!

Posts 1 - 10 of 11