Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/03/2013 new

healing prayers... Praying rosary theheart

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Deborah-125957 said: Please put my mom on a prayer chain or Novena list. The cancer returned and I am blessed to be ...
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said:

Please put my mom on a prayer chain or Novena list. The cancer returned and I am blessed to be able to take care of her at home. Thanks.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

04/04/2013 new

Prayers for you and your mom. Praying Praying Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying theheart

04/04/2013 new

May God Bless your mum and heal her.

Praying rosary Praying

04/04/2013 new

Many thanks for all of your prayers. Yes, I'm glad she let me take care of her now!

04/05/2013 new

Prayers offered.

04/05/2013 new

Her cancer is a gift from God. It's better to serve purgatory here on Earth than in actual Purgatory. I wish her well and that she gets better. Mother Theresa thanked God for her cancer.

04/05/2013 new

Praying rose rosaryMy dear Deborah, I will indeed start a Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help for your Mother. I just finished one for a very dear friend. with cancer. On the last day of the Novena, her husband called and told me her CAT scan showed a reduction of the tumor by 50%. I will gladly honor Our Blessed Mother by asking again, knowing that She can intercede for us to Her Beloved Son. God Bless you, your dear Mother and your Family.

04/06/2013 new

Thank you, Mary. It would be great if that could happen for my mom also.

Posts 21 - 30 of 31