Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

www.youtube.com

This is very touching. The boy has cerebral palsy. sad angel

There were other links to the same video but the Catholic bashing and cruel comments written by people were truly horrible.

Apr 4th 2013 new

That is very beautiful. Pope Francis truly has a heart of gold.

Apr 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Julie-42315 said: www.youtube.com This is very touching. The boy has cerebral palsy...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

www.youtube.com

This is very touching. The boy has cerebral palsy.

There were other links to the same video but the Catholic bashing and cruel comments written by people were truly horrible.

--hide--

How wonderful that you brought that to my attention. It is almost like it was meant for my eyes Julie.

My son is special too and it made me cry to see that show of affection and attention. Thank you. Eileen
Apr 4th 2013 new

pope Rolling Along clap

Apr 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: How wonderful that you brought that to my attention. It is almost like it was meant for my eyes Julie.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

How wonderful that you brought that to my attention. It is almost like it was meant for my eyes Julie.

My son is special too and it made me cry to see that show of affection and attention. Thank you. Eileen
--hide--
"The following is a guest post from Paul Gondreau, Professor of Theology at Providence College. Paul is serving as the Faculty Resident Director at PC/CEAs Center for Theology and Religious Studies in Rome this semester, joined by his wife Christiana and their 5 kids. After Easter Mass in St. Peters Square yesterday, Pope Francis hugged their son Dominic."

A Special Vocation: To Show People How To Love catholicmoraltheology.com
Apr 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: How wonderful that you brought that to my attention. It is almost like it was meant for my eyes Julie.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

--hide--
Eileen,

Fox News interviewed the boy's father. Scroll down for video - foxnewsinsider.com
Apr 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Eileen, Fox News interviewed the boy's father. Scroll down for video - http://foxnewsinsider.c...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Eileen,

Fox News interviewed the boy's father. Scroll down for video - foxnewsinsider.com
--hide--

Thank you Mary for putting those sites up for me. Again, it is a tearful experience for me and dear to my heart. The dad was a great speaker and writer and I enjoyed his enthusiasm for his son and the pope.

When Neill graduated from high school, I wanted to leave his mark on this part of our world. I had written a letter to the director of special education here in Knoxville thanking all the dedicated professionals and everyone who was in contact with Neill, the pier Tudors and even the kitchen staff.

I sent the letter to our local newspaper and said that it would make a great special interest story not only for my son but other kids from his class that were graduating as well. The head of the department

thought so too and we were interviewed and his picture was on the front page of the paper the next day. I had asked if the teacher's assistants would walk him across the stage because he was there because of their hard work and they were honored. I will never forget it. They had taped his tassel on his helmet and had a hard time getting him there because the clapping was disturbing for Neill but 23 years of hard work (not academic but just as much of an accomplishment) culminated that evening.

I was proud, the teachers were ecstatic and everyone that knew Neill were on their feet. It was wonderful! Thanks for listening to my story and here I am crying again. Eileen
Apr 4th 2013 new

For you and Neil. clap clap clap clap

Apr 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: For you and Neil.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

For you and Neil.

--hide--

Thank you Beverly.
Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: For you and Neil.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

For you and Neil.

--hide--

Three cheers! clap clap clap angel

Posts 1 - 10 of 13