Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers please

04/04/2013 new

Guys!

Could you please pray for me as I make some life-changing decisions? I am trying to convince my parents in attending Franciscan University, but it was like talking to a wall. They don't realize that I call the shots and endure the consequences. Prayers are much needed

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Mickey-571450 said: Guys!Could you please pray for me as I make some life-changing decisions? I am tryin...
(Quote) Mickey-571450 said:

Guys!

Could you please pray for me as I make some life-changing decisions? I am trying to convince my parents in attending Franciscan University, but it was like talking to a wall. They don't realize that I call the shots and endure the consequences. Prayers are much needed

--hide--
Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying rosary

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Mickey-571450 said: They don't realize that I call the shots and endure the consequences. Prayers are much needed

They don't realize that I call the shots and endure the consequences. Prayers are much needed

--hide--

Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Mickey-571450 said: Guys!Could you please pray for me as I make some life-changing decisions? I am tryin...

Guys!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

04/04/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

04/04/2013 new

Hi Mickey----May the Lord(Lord of Lords and King of Kings) be with you and your parents---May there be an open conversation of each view point-May the Spirit of the Living GOd touch each heart to guide and help to decide what is best -May the Father's Will be done on earth as in Heaven-Yes Lord may You be with this family--- May You be Glorified-Thy Holy Will be done--how much You Love this family----Mickey i hope the best for you and your family--May the Peace of God be with you all-------theheart rosary

04/04/2013 new

St Michael the Archangel, Pray for us

Posts 1 - 10 of 31