Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Spell Check not working

Apr 4th 2013 new

Is it just me .....or is spell check not working? scratchchin

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is it just me .....or is spell check not working?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Is it just me .....or is spell check not working?

--hide--

* comitment (No misspellings found ) Yes you are right , the spell check is not workig

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is it just me .....or is spell check not working?

--hide--
Are you having a problem with Miss Spelling, Marian? Maybe you're spelling everything correctly..... scratchchin

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is it just me .....or is spell check not worki...
(Quote) Martha-945168 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

* comitment (No misspellings found ) Yes you are right , the spell check is not workig

--hide--

You are right. Maybe spell check is on Easter Vacation right now or Spring Break. gardener

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is it just me .....or is spell check not working?...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Are you having a problem with Miss Spelling, Marian? Maybe you're spelling everything correctly.....

--hide--

No I have been extremely lazy about editing because I have been here so long and last night typed a lot of things that were misspelled and Miss Spelling just let it go. She must be in love and/or preoccupied.

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: No I have been extremely lazy about editing because I have been here so long and last nig...

No I have been extremely lazy about editing because I have been here so long and last night typed a lot of things that were misspelled and Miss Spelling just let it go. She must be in love and/or preoccupied.

--hide--

Glad she found someone! laughing

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: No I have been extremely lazy about edit...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Glad she found someone!

--hide--

That is more than some of us!

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Glad she found someone!

Glad she found someone!

--hide--

Come to think of it, I am certain she has spring fever! gardener Sunrise

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: No I have been extremely lazy about edit...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Glad she found someone!

--hide--

Ray is right to spell her name properly- Miss Spelling- I am sorry everyone I forgot to capitalize her name and to give her due respect for so long- That has to be it!

Posts 1 - 9 of 9