Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guys to pray with me and for me. Thank you in advance for your help. hug

04/04/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guy...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guys to pray with me and for me. Thank you in advance for your help.

--hide--

Praying! I know how the job can really add stress. God's peace!
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and ...

I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guys to pray with me and for me. Thank you in advance for your help.

--hide--

May God help and comfort you, Shara. God bless. Praying rosary theheart hug

04/05/2013 new

Praying

04/05/2013 new

Praying Praying

04/05/2013 new

Jesus, we trust in You Praying theheart rosary

04/05/2013 new

I have been going through some similar things at work. It has actually helped me in my spiritual walk, as I have been uniting my sufferings with Christ's redemptive suffering. Uniting myself with Christ's Cross has been something that I have been resisting for a long time, so my trials have helped me become closer to Christ.

St Faustina, Pray for us,

Jesus, we trust in you.

04/05/2013 new

Praying

04/05/2013 new

hug Praying

04/05/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I can't go into details but I need your prayers as this is really beginning to affect me and I need you guy...

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 56