Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

The balcony is closed

04/05/2013 new
Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. Praying www.cnn.com

Did you ever watch his review show?
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com

--hide--

Yes, I did, Edward, on my local PBS station in Ohio when I was a kid. I'd have to give it thumbsup thumbsup

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com

--hide--

years ago.

04/05/2013 new

--hide--

Yes, had watched his movie reviews and I like the way he did it. And I give him thumbsup thumbsup
God bless his soul and may he rest in peace. Praying tombstone theheart

04/05/2013 new

yep he was a nice guy and humble too. thumbsup tombstone theheart

04/05/2013 new

--hide--

Yes when he was on the Today show and he ALWAYS had an opinion! May he rest in peace.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6