Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

The balcony is closed

Apr 5th 2013 new
Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. Praying www.cnn.com

Did you ever watch his review show?
Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com

--hide--

Yes, I did, Edward, on my local PBS station in Ohio when I was a kid. I'd have to give it thumbsup thumbsup

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Renowned film critic Roger Ebert died Thursday. www.cnn.com

--hide--

years ago.

Apr 5th 2013 new

--hide--

Yes, had watched his movie reviews and I like the way he did it. And I give him thumbsup thumbsup
God bless his soul and may he rest in peace. Praying tombstone theheart

Apr 5th 2013 new

yep he was a nice guy and humble too. thumbsup tombstone theheart

Apr 5th 2013 new

--hide--

Yes when he was on the Today show and he ALWAYS had an opinion! May he rest in peace.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6