Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: walk I will get there when I get there Would you rather The Monkee...
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:


walk I will get there when I get there


Would you rather The Monkees or The Beatles

--hide--

The Beatles- note There are placeds I remember...All my life, though some have changed...All these places have their moments...
In My Life note

would you rather be a spider or a bee

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: The Beatles- There are placeds I remember...All my life, though some have...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

The Beatles- There are placeds I remember...All my life, though some have changed...All these places have their moments...
In My Life

would you rather be a spider or a bee

--hide--


bee they can fly away

would you rather by bullfrog or a butterfly?

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: bee they can fly awaywould you rather by bullfrog or a butterfly?
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:



bee they can fly away

would you rather by bullfrog or a butterfly?

--hide--


Butterfly

Would you rather be a raindrop or a snowflake?

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Butterfly Would you rather be a raindrop or a snowflake?
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:


Butterfly

Would you rather be a raindrop or a snowflake?

--hide--

raindrops

would you rather be a lightning or a thunder

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: Would you rather The Monkees or The Beatles
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

Would you rather The Monkees or The Beatles

--hide--


the monkees .... laughing laughing laughing


Would you rather fribble/shake or pop/soda?

LOCKED
04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: the monkees .... Would you rather fribble/shake or pop/soda?
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:


the monkees ....


Would you rather fribble/shake or pop/soda?

--hide--

pop/soda

Would you rather live in Mercury or in Pluto

LOCKED
04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Heather-86875 said: Would you rather go scuba diving or skydiving?
(Quote) Heather-86875 said: Would you rather go scuba diving or skydiving?
--hide--


scuba diving with the beautiful sea creatures...


Would you rather wash dishes by hand or with a dishwasher?

LOCKED
04/07/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: scuba diving with the beautiful sea creatures... Would you rather wash di...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:


scuba diving with the beautiful sea creatures...


Would you rather wash dishes by hand or with a dishwasher?

--hide--

By hand

Would you rather corn on the cob or canned corn?

LOCKED
04/07/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Would you rather corn on the cob or canned corn?
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Would you rather corn on the cob or canned corn?

--hide--


corn on the cob yummy


Would you rather be batminton shuttle or tennis ball?

LOCKED
04/07/2013 new
badminton shuttle -- dogs don't love chewing them as much!

would you rather have ice cream w/ toppings or frozen yogurt w/ toppings?
LOCKED
Posts 181 - 190 of 200