Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Hi,

It's been a week since I submitted a "help ticket"....I tried to change my status from 'divorced' to annulled' and I couldn't so I asked the Help Desk but I haven't received any reply. Does anyone know or do I just need to be more patient? I'm already patient....maybe I need to grow in this area scratchchin

Thank you rose

Apr 6th 2013 new

Maria,

If you submitted a help ticket, then you should have received some sort of a reply from the help desk directly. You can see your help ticket when you go to the help section. (Go to your name in the right hand corner of your screen and select help from the drop down menu.) You can always check the status of your help ticket there.

Will

Apr 6th 2013 new

Thank you Will!! I just did what you suggested and yes there is a response. I need to submit some information first and then they will make the changes....makes sense. Thank you again and have a great weekend! biggrin rose

Posts 1 - 3 of 3