Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

The one year anniversary of Pete's death is quickly approaching -- April 23rd. I don't know if I am more anxious about the anniversary itself or anticipating how I will handle it, as it comes closer. I would like to ask for some prayers that I handle the date with grace and joyful reflection on the 25 + years we had together, the four beautiful children we raised, the friends we made all the beautiful gifts we shared and not on the incredible confusing loss I feel so keenly and continue to be at an utter loss to find words or reason for.

I continue to listen for what I am to do next and Our Lord still remains silent. I don't understand that either :-). But, it is how it is at the moment. Thank you, Lauren

Apr 6th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: The one year anniversary of Pete's death is quickly approaching -- April 23rd. I don't k...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

The one year anniversary of Pete's death is quickly approaching -- April 23rd. I don't know if I am more anxious about the anniversary itself or anticipating how I will handle it, as it comes closer. I would like to ask for some prayers that I handle the date with grace and joyful reflection on the 25 + years we had together, the four beautiful children we raised, the friends we made all the beautiful gifts we shared and not on the incredible confusing loss I feel so keenly and continue to be at an utter loss to find words or reason for.

I continue to listen for what I am to do next and Our Lord still remains silent. I don't understand that either :-). But, it is how it is at the moment. Thank you, Lauren

--hide--

Lauren, take one step one-day-at-a-time till April 23rd and you'll be alright. May God give you strength and courage so you can handle it very well. Just keep that strong faith, prayers and trust in the good Lord and have peace. May the peace that comes from the memories of love you shared together comfort you and give you strength now and in the days ahead. Remember the happy days that you had with your late husband, the happy memories too beautiful to forget. Cherish the beautiful memories he left behind that no one can take away, memories that will bring forth a smile on your face. That said, the past belong to the past, its time to move on with the current life and onto the future as well. God bless you. Praying theheart hug

Apr 6th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I continue to listen for what I am to do next and Our Lord still remains silent. I don't understand...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I continue to listen for what I am to do next and Our Lord still remains silent. I don't understand that either :-). But, it is how it is at the moment. Thank you, Lauren
--hide--

May the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be yours today and in the days to come. God is letting you rest right now dear. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Apr 6th 2013 new

[quote]Lauren-927923 said:

[/quote Praying Praying Praying theheart ]

Apr 6th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Apr 6th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 6th 2013 new

hug Praying

Apr 6th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 39