Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

April Fool's Pranks

Apr 1st 2013 new

Just curious: has anyone played any good April Fool's jokes today? Right now I changed my Facebook profile picture to that of a good friend of mine. My close friends know I have been thinking about coloring my hair for years but never had the courage, so I posted a photo of a friend of mine who is blonde as my photo and said I had finally bleached my hair.

She hasn't been online yet so I haven't heard her response. scratchchin shhh

Another friend of mine who is blind told her parents that the police caught her driving. She said at least they were a lot nicer than the police in another state. wide eyed

Apr 1st 2013 new

Here's one for you:

Send this message to a bunch of your friends:

Please use Google search with caution. There is some sort of April Fool's virus that is causing text to turn upside down. Here's what will turn the text upside down: facebookcraze.com but only that which you cut and paste using their tool.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Lynea-297530 said: Just curious: has anyone played any good April Fool's jokes today? Right now I changed my Fac...
(Quote) Lynea-297530 said:

Just curious: has anyone played any good April Fool's jokes today? Right now I changed my Facebook profile picture to that of a good friend of mine. My close friends know I have been thinking about coloring my hair for years but never had the courage, so I posted a photo of a friend of mine who is blonde as my photo and said I had finally bleached my hair.

She hasn't been online yet so I haven't heard her response.

Another friend of mine who is blind told her parents that the police caught her driving. She said at least they were a lot nicer than the police in another state.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughingGood ones Lynea.I almost forgot about April Fools Day.I'll have to cook something up.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Good ones Lynea.I almost forgot about April Fools Day.I'll have to cook something up.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Good ones Lynea.I almost forgot about April Fools Day.I'll have to cook something up.

--hide--

Well, mine just FAILED.

My friend was out of town today. She called me from her phone coming back 10 miles from her home. The whole time I was trying not to giggle. I'm wondering if she knows and is playing a reverse prank on me. Hmmm... scratchchin

Apr 6th 2013 new
I love coffee! Well my mom knows this so on April first she decided to put vinegar instead of water in our coffee Keg maker. I had no idea and I wanted to make some tea. It was a tea I never had before so I did not know how it would taste. As soon as I took a sip I was disgusted! I said "eww tastes like pickle juice!" It was not till after work, I found out what my mom did! Lol I could not stop laughing at myself!
Posts 1 - 5 of 5