Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said:
--hide--

Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter what is going on in his life.

04/06/2013 new

Yes it is.... I have pursued a couple but it didnt work out they said i was too far away

04/06/2013 new

Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening.

04/06/2013 new

Mostly True!

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening....

Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening.

--hide--
Your profile looks good and you look good.Just keep yourself plugged into the Forums and be noticed.

04/06/2013 new
(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening.

--hide--

Rob a bank, you'll get chaste! laughing
04/06/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter w...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter what is going on in his life.

--hide--

To a point. I've come across a couple ladies that would only send something if I first sent something. This was at 20 messages. rolling eyes
04/06/2013 new

This is true. It may simply be, however, a matter of contact. Look at profiles. Guess what? They'll look back at yours. And that just increases your noteriety. So does being on the forums, of course.

I would encourage you to fill out your profile more, and perhaps add more photos? I know it's kind of tedious but it only has to be done once, and you don't have to fill out the whole profile all at once. When I joined in January, I didn't have any good, recent photos. I actually got a friend to do a photo shoot for me in Feb specifically for CatholicMatch (and LinkedIn, but I never bothered putting any there.)

Other than that? Pray.

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: (Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself ope...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Quote:
Stacey-733420 said:

Rob a bank, you'll get chaste!
--hide--
Chaste ,or chased?

Posts 1 - 10 of 123