Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

.... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... what would you choose? It seems that if heaven is our goal, what we're all working for, well then .... But would we give up our life immediately to get it? Hmmm ...

Of course, this is all hypothetical,of course! smile

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: .... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... wha...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

.... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... what would you choose? It seems that if heaven is our goal, what we're all working for, well then .... But would we give up our life immediately to get it? Hmmm ...

Of course, this is all hypothetical,of course!

--hide--

Hi Richard! As long as being on Earth did not screw up my eventual pathway to heaven, I would prefer to live out the rest of my life. I will only be here for a short time; I'll have eternity with God and my loved ones who have gone before me. angel Chelle

Apr 6th 2013 new

He may only ask once...I would be front and center!

Apr 6th 2013 new
If it weren't for my parents and maybe my sister, I would grab heaven in a heartbeat. Unless I have lots better luck than I've had, without children, nieces, or nephews, the end of my life looks to be rather lonely indeed.
Apr 6th 2013 new

Heaven NOW.

Nobody here needs me anymore.

Apr 6th 2013 new

My youngest daughter is only 8 and really needs me still. I guess I would regretfully ask to wait until my kids would be ready. But I really want heaven!

Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: .... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... what would you c...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

--hide--

Wouldn't want to wonder what could have been. My work is not done here. I want a family first.
Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: .... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... what would...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: .... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... what would you choose? It seems that if heaven is our goal, what we're all working for, well then .... But would we give up our life immediately to get it? Hmmm ...

--hide--

What a great question. Three years ago I was jealous that my husband got to go before me. I wanted to be out of here. Now, I want to see how it all plays out.

Apr 6th 2013 new

Absolutely, I would say "take me with you." I have been looking for the "first exit" for years now.

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Heaven NOW.Nobody here needs me anymore.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Heaven NOW.

Nobody here needs me anymore.

--hide--

CM forums need you, Marge! You are our NO BULL touchstone!! bulldog Chelle

Posts 1 - 10 of 117