Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said:
--hide--

Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter what is going on in his life.

Apr 6th 2013 new

Yes it is.... I have pursued a couple but it didnt work out they said i was too far away

Apr 6th 2013 new

Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening.

Apr 6th 2013 new

Mostly True!

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening....

Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening.

--hide--
Your profile looks good and you look good.Just keep yourself plugged into the Forums and be noticed.

Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself open to be pursued and nothing is happening.

--hide--

Rob a bank, you'll get chaste! laughing
Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter w...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Basic and tried and true answer is yes. If a guy is truly interested he will pursue no matter what is going on in his life.

--hide--

To a point. I've come across a couple ladies that would only send something if I first sent something. This was at 20 messages. rolling eyes
Apr 6th 2013 new

This is true. It may simply be, however, a matter of contact. Look at profiles. Guess what? They'll look back at yours. And that just increases your noteriety. So does being on the forums, of course.

I would encourage you to fill out your profile more, and perhaps add more photos? I know it's kind of tedious but it only has to be done once, and you don't have to fill out the whole profile all at once. When I joined in January, I didn't have any good, recent photos. I actually got a friend to do a photo shoot for me in Feb specifically for CatholicMatch (and LinkedIn, but I never bothered putting any there.)

Other than that? Pray.

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: (Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Just wondering. Because I'm still making myself ope...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Quote:
Stacey-733420 said:

Rob a bank, you'll get chaste!
--hide--
Chaste ,or chased?

Posts 1 - 10 of 123