Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
Apr 7th 2013 new
Bad teeth and I agree with the bad grammar, although I'm willing to concede some leeway for dialect and slang specific to the region they're from. I know teeth can be fixed, but past experience has shown me that mature adults with no dental hygiene lack a certain degree of self-respect or drive to improve themselves.
Apr 7th 2013 new

If I ask a Girl to go out on a Date and She says No! laughing laughing laughing ... and Welcome to Both of you to the CM Forums. wave hug

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go! Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

--hide--

Addictions (ie: gambling, drinking, etc). Addictions leave little room for anything or anyone else.

Apr 7th 2013 new

stubbornly unchaste.

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go! Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

--hide--

1) Not willing to say no thank you.

2) Gossiping all the time.

3) Having Ill will all the time.

Please forgive my poor grammar I am dyslexic.

Apr 7th 2013 new

If they are:

--Not Catholic.

--Have had a previous marriage.

--Already have kids.

Those are my dealbreakers.

Apr 7th 2013 new

Smokers are definitely out!

If they drink too much, use bad grammar or foul language, are rude & inconsiderate, these are definitely deal breakers. irked

If they are on this site & indicate that they rarely attend Mass or they respond negatively to most of the 7 questions. I have reviewed way too many profiles in which the men have answered "no" to the contraception & to the premarital sex questions, but I am willing to meet them & talk about those issues if we develop a friendship/relationship in which topics such as these can or need to be discussed. theheart

Apr 7th 2013 new

Being a Narcissist is a HUGE deal breaker and is not negotiable...It unfortunately tends to encompass quite a few undesirable character traits in an individual...Just saying..

Apr 7th 2013 new

Hmmmm...I guess the biggest deal breaker in my past relationships was an unauthentic love for the Church. They professed with their mouths, but not their lives.

I really don't like smoking...or shedding pets. But I could potentially adjust to the animal thing.

Posts 1 - 10 of 126