Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Bryan-324283 said: Guys will pursue, but many need an "incentive" to keep going. That incentive is simply ...
(Quote) Bryan-324283 said:

Guys will pursue, but many need an "incentive" to keep going. That incentive is simply that the women respond to the pursuit rather than hide or run. I've sent out messages to women I've been interested in. Some have returned them, so I try to continue the conversation. Then it hits a point where they stop responding without saying anything.

At that point, the guy is going to give up and move on. A woman who is non-responsive is not worth the effort unless you know she's the one God has for you.

--hide--

Well said Bryan!

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Bryan-324283 said: Some have returned them, so I try to continue the conversation. Then it hits a point where they ...
(Quote) Bryan-324283 said:

Some have returned them, so I try to continue the conversation. Then it hits a point where they stop responding without saying anything.

At that point, the guy is going to give up and move on. A woman who is non-responsive is not worth the effort unless you know she's the one God has for you.

--hide--

Bryan,, Welcome to the Forums. The topic of communication between two people and how long it lasts before one of them stops responding often comes up. Sometimes we have to keep an open mind and understand that the other person may have things going in their life that causes them to withdraw or that after a few "conversations" they may not feel that connection as they may feel with someone else, which can go both ways. My suggestion is always to keep the email conversation light hearted and friendly till you establish a rapport similar to if you were talking with someone face to face . Praying theheart

Apr 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Stacey-733420 said:
--hide--

Sorry about the distance...I wish I could just sail down to Annapolis.../)/)/).

Apr 7th 2013 new

laughing

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Rob a bank, you'll get chaste!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Rob a bank, you'll get chaste!
--hide--

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: MAYBE? I WONDERED HOW FAST THAT WAS GOING TO BE SAID! LDUCK:
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

MAYBE? I WONDERED HOW FAST THAT WAS GOING TO BE SAID! LDUCK:
--hide--

still, it was cute!!

Apr 7th 2013 new

Hopefully both "chaste and chased!"

Apr 7th 2013 new

--hide--

Talking about men a woman told me once that insterest has feet. I think she is right.

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

--hide--
Rob, you might be crazy like Beverly said but you made me laugh. Thanks.

Apr 7th 2013 new

--hide--

I think I'll let Pepe le Pew answer that......

www.youtube.com

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

--hide--

and locked into a long term commitment, weeping

Posts 41 - 50 of 123