Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

R U OLD???

Apr 6th 2013 new

At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”?

Was it a particular age or birthday? Could it have been an awkward social situation?

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either wink ).

So for the youngsters, at what age do you think someone officially becomes old?

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”? Was it a particular a...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

Was it a particular age or birthday? Could it have been an awkward social situation?

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either ).

--hide--

Who's old??????? scratchchin I'm 29 and holding and thoroughly enjoying life as it is laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Though you see my current age at the left, I don't feel that way and I am sure there are several other people that would feel the same way. Age is just a number, its how you feel that is the most important.

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Rhonda-45054 said: Who's old??????? I'm 29 and holding and thoroughly enjoying life as it ...
(Quote) Rhonda-45054 said:

Who's old??????? I'm 29 and holding and thoroughly enjoying life as it is Though you see my current age at the left, I don't feel that way and I am sure there are several other people that would feel the same way. Age is just a number, its how you feel that is the most important.

--hide--

Agree!! Even more when my 4th graders think I'm (quoting them) "40 something?....No!...she's 35!"... 50?......90?" But I didn't "hear" this last 'estimate'

Anyway.....I don't feel 56, feel much younger wink

Apr 6th 2013 new

I can see old on the horizon somewhere.Not there yet. smile

Apr 7th 2013 new

In a conversation during the wee hours of the morning, I was regailing one of my colleagues, who was born in 1990, about video games in the days of yore.

I was quite stunned when she said: "What the heck's an Atari?"

Gasp!

Though not as bad as the time I said of the 90s, "pfff, that was only ten years ago..." Then I had to stop and do the math, it was only a few weeks ago that I said that.

As it stands, I have no plans about growing up. And if I get a husband and have kids, they can play with my Transformers toys. But not my reissue Perceptor, they not gettin' my Percy!

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”? Was it a particular a...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either ).

--hide--

Definitely 30

Apr 7th 2013 new

I haven't realized it yet.

Apr 7th 2013 new

Old?? Isn't that when you no longer jump out of bed in the morning or roll around on the floor with little children or when your pace slows to a shuffle and you no longer break into dance while singing loudly with your favorite songs, using a hairbrush or anything handy as a microphone? When you look at mountains and long forest trails as too exhausting to attempt, would rather ride the 'lazy river' than zoom down the steepest water slides? When you'd rather sit in your rocker and reminisce than go out making memories?
Well -- I'm not there yet! So -- I'm definitely not OLD!

Apr 7th 2013 new

I felt old at 18. Then again at 21 because I was legal. Then again at 25 because I was a quarter of a century old. I feel old now at 27 and will keep feeling old each birthday until I can "snap out of it."

Apr 7th 2013 new

biggrin biggrin You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

Posts 1 - 10 of 73