Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Hey everyone, Time to wish our favorite college instructor Dennis 944077 of Atchison, Kan., a hap...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Hey everyone, Time to wish our favorite college instructor Dennis 944077 of Atchison, Kan., a happy birthday!

--hide--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ... May God Bless you with a wonderful year ahead !! Peace , Happiness and Prayers...and cake !

Kathleen Happy Birthday! Praying rosary theheart Happy Birthday!

Apr 6th 2013 new

wave Happy Birthday Dennis! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Praying You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

Apr 7th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Dennis ! Happy Birthday! Praying

Apr 7th 2013 new
Happy birthday, Dennis! Rolling Along Happy Birthday! <---- that's me bringing the cake in in a cart behind my wheelchair.
Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Happy birthday, Dennis!
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Happy birthday, Dennis!

--hide--

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. 57 isn't too bad, although sometimes I feel like I have the body of a 57' Chevy and the imagination of a 20-something. I find that I have this incredible passion for seeking God and the beauty my belief brings as I get older. You are like guardian angels! Thanks!!

Dennis

Posts 21 - 25 of 25