Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
04/07/2013 new
Bad teeth and I agree with the bad grammar, although I'm willing to concede some leeway for dialect and slang specific to the region they're from. I know teeth can be fixed, but past experience has shown me that mature adults with no dental hygiene lack a certain degree of self-respect or drive to improve themselves.
04/07/2013 new

If I ask a Girl to go out on a Date and She says No! laughing laughing laughing ... and Welcome to Both of you to the CM Forums. wave hug

04/07/2013 new

(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go! Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

--hide--

Addictions (ie: gambling, drinking, etc). Addictions leave little room for anything or anyone else.

04/07/2013 new

stubbornly unchaste.

04/07/2013 new

(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go! Mine: If a guy uses poor grammar.
(Quote) Kay-949541 said: What is something you consider a deal breaker? 1, 2, 3, go!

--hide--

1) Not willing to say no thank you.

2) Gossiping all the time.

3) Having Ill will all the time.

Please forgive my poor grammar I am dyslexic.

04/07/2013 new

If they are:

--Not Catholic.

--Have had a previous marriage.

--Already have kids.

Those are my dealbreakers.

04/07/2013 new

Smokers are definitely out!

If they drink too much, use bad grammar or foul language, are rude & inconsiderate, these are definitely deal breakers. irked

If they are on this site & indicate that they rarely attend Mass or they respond negatively to most of the 7 questions. I have reviewed way too many profiles in which the men have answered "no" to the contraception & to the premarital sex questions, but I am willing to meet them & talk about those issues if we develop a friendship/relationship in which topics such as these can or need to be discussed. theheart

04/07/2013 new

Being a Narcissist is a HUGE deal breaker and is not negotiable...It unfortunately tends to encompass quite a few undesirable character traits in an individual...Just saying..

04/07/2013 new

Hmmmm...I guess the biggest deal breaker in my past relationships was an unauthentic love for the Church. They professed with their mouths, but not their lives.

I really don't like smoking...or shedding pets. But I could potentially adjust to the animal thing.

Posts 1 - 10 of 126