Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”? Was it a particular a...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”?

Was it a particular age or birthday? Could it have been an awkward social situation?

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either ).

So for the youngsters, at what age do you think someone officially becomes old?

--hide--

laughing My motto is that if you're using R for are and U for you, then you're not old yet. laughing

Apr 7th 2013 new

When you realize that you sound like your mother when talking to people who are supposed to be your peers/friends. LOL.

Or, when you realize you are waaaaaay to young for gray hair, lol.

Apr 7th 2013 new
When I became old enough to no longer qualify for the military conscription (if they ever reinstitute it). I was also among the fiirst group of young men who had to register for the draft when Selective Service was reinstituted in 1980. When Obama was elected the first time, and I realized he was the first president in my personal history to be younger than me.

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Megan-667121 said: When you realize that you sound like your mother when talking to people who are supposed to be yo...
(Quote) Megan-667121 said:

When you realize that you sound like your mother when talking to people who are supposed to be your peers/friends. LOL.

Or, when you realize you are waaaaaay to young for gray hair, lol.

--hide--

I started going gray... or rather white, at 15. Freaked my mum out. Oh well. That's what hair dye is for. Currently have blue streaks in mine. Blue Velvet!

Apr 7th 2013 new

When I turned 21 and thought to myself that I was "old" enough to actually buy alcohol...and found it wasn't as exciting as buying it underaged.... laughing

Apr 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Brett-848238 said: At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”? Was it a particular age or ...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”?

Was it a particular age or birthday? Could it have been an awkward social situation?

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either ).

So for the youngsters, at what age do you think someone officially becomes old?

--hide--

2 weeks ago. I ran the sleepy hollow 1/2 marathon.
Apr 7th 2013 new

When you hear a song on the radio-from your twenties-and it's on the "Oldies Station". boggled

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Marisa-487011 said: When you hear a song on the radio-from your twenties-and it's on the "Oldies Station&qu...
(Quote) Marisa-487011 said:

When you hear a song on the radio-from your twenties-and it's on the "Oldies Station".

--hide--
laughing

Apr 7th 2013 new

I think I started to feel old about 8 years ago during a tae-bo class with Billy Bllanks and he kept saying go-go and my knees were killing me!!!!

Apr 7th 2013 new
Could be when a student was staring at me while I was talking. He said, "Miss, do you have those lines between your eyes because you're mad or because you're old?" I laughed so hard I could barely breathe! I told him I was old, but that's ok because it makes me smart.

wink
Posts 11 - 20 of 73