Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

There are many examples of persecution given in the article.

religion.blogs.cnn.com

04/07/2013 new

Thanks Denise for all your informative posts. These are so sad. The persecution of Christians is spreading and to see people punished for such "crimes" is unfathomable. They are on the cross with Jesus, but it makes me sick just the same. The picture of that family in Iran, I have heard so much about and prayed for them as well. They are such a beautiful family. We are seeing the persecution here in the United States and is getting worse and worse. We must persevere and pray and memorize those prayers, so if the books are ever taken away or we are, we can still pray, cause unless they take our minds we can still pray. Get our souls in order. For we never know. wave Praying hug

04/07/2013 new

Your welcome Jane. I want to keep everyone informed and the members and non-members may learn something from my articles. I always post articles on all different topics. It is important that we pray for world peace that is why it is so important to pray the rosary. Yes, they will not be able to take our minds as long as we do not accept the chip in the body.

Also, make sure you have Holy Water, Blessed Salt and Blessed Candles in your home.

04/07/2013 new

freebeacon.com

04/08/2013 new

Micah - Here is a link similar to what you posted.

www.hslda.org

04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Denise-687929 said: Micah - Here is a link similar to what you posted.www.hslda.org
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

Micah - Here is a link similar to what you posted.

www.hslda.org

--hide--
Thanks Micah and Denise. Hopefully, everyone will sign this petition and share it on FB, etc.
04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Get our souls in order. For we never know.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Get our souls in order. For we never know.

--hide--
Jane, I've seen you post this type of comment a couple other times. Very sound advice. You "get it".
04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: We are seeing the persecution here in the United States and is getting worse and worse. We must p...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

We are seeing the persecution here in the United States and is getting worse and worse. We must persevere and pray and memorize those prayers, so if the books are ever taken away or we are, we can still pray, cause unless they take our minds we can still pray. Get our souls in order. For we never know.

--hide--
Russias Pravda Declares Communism Won in America with Obama; US Suffering Has Only Begun

joemiller.us

english.pravda.ru
04/10/2013 new

Thank you for sharing Denise Praying

04/11/2013 new

That's so sad. I shared it on my FB page. I think people ought to know the truth.

rose theheart Praying rosary Dove

Posts 1 - 10 of 10