Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: eep... I just read this story about a young man who went in to have his wisdom teeth removed bu...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

eep... I just read this story about a young man who went in to have his wisdom teeth removed but later died. gma.yahoo.com

How I am so sad and pray for the family that is grieving over his death. I am even more sad and scared now for myself. Monday at 10:40 I will be having having my wisdom teeth removed. I have been putting it off because I thought it was unnecessary plus when I was still covered under my parents insurance my mom suggested I wait a year until the new plan starts but then I forgot all about it. Now I am 28 soon to be 29 and I read that there are more complications that can arise when you are older. All four of my teeth are impacted, two are peeking through the gums and my mouth is not big enough for them to fully come in. They aren't really bothering me, the gums become tender every now and then but the pain is never unbearable. I do have teeth that aren't touching the wisdom teeth that hurt every now and then but the dentists can't find anything wrong with them. I am hoping that it is my wisdom teeth that is causing the problems with the other teeth. Now I am scared to go in and have them removed because I was going to opt to get general anesthetic because I read that that is the best option when getting all four teeth out.

Please pray for me, pray for that the procedure will go well with no complications on Monday (if I go through with it), so many fears and uncertainties are running through me regarding this procedure on Monday. I just want to cry and I really wish I never had wisdom teeth now.

--hide--

Jessica, do not be scared, everything will go well . We'll pray for you and God will be with you rosary Praying . Twenty years ago I had the same procedure not general anesthetic but sedation. Everything was fine, but I ate a lot of ice cream and ice cream cakes for a week...shhh Happy Birthday! hug

Apr 5th 2013 new

I'll be praying for you especialy hard then! I just had two of mine out, yesterday actually. And it went like a breeze! My dentist was fantastic and I didn't know they were even out until she held them up to my face!!

I took paracetamol and codeine a few hours before I went to make the analgesia they'd give me more effective. Perhaps ring your dentist and ask what they suggest to take. No asprin like stuff though.

You'll be fine, don't pay attention to the stuff on the internet before you get these things done,it'll only make you paranoid.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: eep... I just read this story about a young man who went in to have his wisdom teeth removed bu...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

eep... I just read this story about a young man who went in to have his wisdom teeth removed but later died. gma.yahoo.com

How I am so sad and pray for the family that is grieving over his death. I am even more sad and scared now for myself. Monday at 10:40 I will be having having my wisdom teeth removed. I have been putting it off because I thought it was unnecessary plus when I was still covered under my parents insurance my mom suggested I wait a year until the new plan starts but then I forgot all about it. Now I am 28 soon to be 29 and I read that there are more complications that can arise when you are older. All four of my teeth are impacted, two are peeking through the gums and my mouth is not big enough for them to fully come in. They aren't really bothering me, the gums become tender every now and then but the pain is never unbearable. I do have teeth that aren't touching the wisdom teeth that hurt every now and then but the dentists can't find anything wrong with them. I am hoping that it is my wisdom teeth that is causing the problems with the other teeth. Now I am scared to go in and have them removed because I was going to opt to get general anesthetic because I read that that is the best option when getting all four teeth out.

Please pray for me, pray for that the procedure will go well with no complications on Monday (if I go through with it), so many fears and uncertainties are running through me regarding this procedure on Monday. I just want to cry and I really wish I never had wisdom teeth now.

--hide--

Jessica,

I'm willing to bet that you have a far greater chance of climbing out of the dentist's chair on your own after your procedure than of unbuckling yourself and getting out of your car after a road trip of any length.

Having said that, none of us know when we will die, so we have to keep ourselves in a state of grace all of the time, as difficult as it may seem to be.

Apr 5th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Apr 8th 2013 new

Thank you to everyone who is praying for me today and for those who have prayed for me in the past hug

I will leave for the oral surgeon's office in about half and hour with surgery to start at 10:40 Please pray that the oral surgery that I have today may go well. That the oral surgeons hand may be guided to remove the compacted wisdom teeth without causing any damage to the surrounding teeth and with no damage to the nerves as well. Please also pray for a quick and full recovery too. Thank you.

Apr 8th 2013 new

Have you considered having them removed one at time say - every couple of months -under a local anasthetic? If you are not particularly bothered then you can take your time. Peace and grace to you whatever you decide.

Apr 8th 2013 new

Thank you to everyone who prayed for me, surgery went well with no known complications as of now.

Apr 8th 2013 new

Praying rosary rose

Apr 9th 2013 new

continued prayers that healing is easy peasy! Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 20