Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Very true.A man's mind works like changing channels on the TV. A woman's mind is like a conversati...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Very true.
A man's mind works like changing channels on the TV. A woman's mind is like a conversation with the TV on in the background.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Yes, it is fascinating!! I love it.
Apr 8th 2013 new

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

--hide--
Ha Ha

Apr 8th 2013 new

laughing
I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid movies, not from the more sophisticated ones.... shhh

Apr 8th 2013 new

--hide--

It is sooooo true!!
Apr 8th 2013 new

Too true and too funny, Joanna! (And presented in a far more entertaining format than in any of my psychology classes!) laughing

Apr 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid ...

I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid movies, not from the more sophisticated ones....

--hide--

Charlie: Excuse me, Lieutenant. Is there something wrong?

Maverick: Yes maam, the data on the MiG is inaccurate.

Charlie: Hows that, Lieutenant?

Maverick: Well, I just happened to see a MiG 28 do a

Goose: We!

Maverick: Uh, sorry Goose. WE happened to see a MiG 28 do a 4g negative dive.

Charlie: Where did you see this?

Maverick: Uh, thats classified.

Charlie: Its what?

Maverick: Its classified. I could tell you, but then Id have to kill you. cool
Apr 9th 2013 new

I think you just proved my point. biggrin

Now, had you quoted something from "The Search for Spock".... mischievous

Apr 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I think you just proved my point. Now, had you quoted something from "The Search for Spock"...

I think you just proved my point.

Now, had you quoted something from "The Search for Spock"....

--hide--

Top Gun is just one of the coolest movies ever. God made fighter pilots but not Vulcans and other aliens. lol
Apr 9th 2013 new

highfive highfive My dad was a fighter pilot in WWII, shot down in France! The stories he would tell!!!!

Posts 11 - 20 of 77