Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

**** Wolf Whistle *****ATTENTION ORLANDO AND NEIGHBORING CITY MEMBERS*****

YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO OUR FIRST MEET AND GREET EVENT, THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO BE FAMILIAR TO ALL MEMBERS LOCALLY, AT THE SAME TIME TO SET OUR BIG EVENT FOR SUMMER, PLEASE COME AND ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!

************** balloon **********FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 6pm - 10pm********* balloon balloon *************

********* flower flower******* St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church, 526 N Park Avenue, Winter Park, Florida***********

********* note note ****Enjoy the music of the Buzzcatz with their excellent brass section. clap clap :harp: :violin:
****** :cake: :stir: :turkeydinner: ...enjoy the cuisine of 13 of the most fantastic food trucks in Central Florida
.*******

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: **** *****ATTENTION ORLANDO AND NEIGHBORING CITY MEMBERS*****
(Quote) Delia-938878 said:

**** *****ATTENTION ORLANDO AND NEIGHBORING CITY MEMBERS*****

YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO OUR FIRST MEET AND GREET EVENT, THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO BE FAMILIAR TO ALL MEMBERS LOCALLY, AT THE SAME TIME TO SET OUR BIG EVENT FOR SUMMER, PLEASE COME AND ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!

************** **********FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 6pm - 10pm********* *************

********* ******* St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church, 526 N Park Avenue, Winter Park, Florida***********

********* ****Enjoy the music of the Buzzcatz with their excellent brass section.
****** ...enjoy the cuisine of 13 of the most fantastic food trucks in Central Florida
.*******

--hide--

Great Idea Delia.. look forward to seeing everyone in the area for a casual get together. wave

here is a link to the SMM bulleting describing the event.. www.catholicweb.com

Mar 30th 2013 new
Hi Dave ill be there. Great implementation. lOL Patty
Mar 30th 2013 new
Sounds like a plan! Be seeing you there!
Mar 30th 2013 new

Any young ladies attending this event? Would be great to meet someone! :-)

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-926612 said: Any young ladies attending this event? Would be great to meet someone! :-)
(Quote) Edward-926612 said:

--hide--

As many as you want to Invite Ed. Please help spread the word, it should be a very nice event.

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-926612 said: Any young ladies attending this event? Would be great to meet someone! :-)
(Quote) Edward-926612 said:

--hide--
Ed, this event is for all ages, the more the merrier and I know God will bless us all...If you want to send message to your new friends here in CM that will be an awesome idea, you can direct them to view the Forum as well. We'll see you all!!

Apr 9th 2013 new

Orlando, and neighboring city members, we're getting closer to our first meeting event this Friday, April 12th.

Lord, please touch our brothers and sisters to join the fun and meet new friends, Amen.

hope to see you all!!!!!!!! violin Harp note balloon

Apr 11th 2013 new

hey Everyone.. this FRIDAY is the Orlando meetup at St Margaret Mary in Winter Park. I will be there around 6:30-6:45ish in front of the Morse Museum entrance, and then circle back at around 7:30pm for anyone else that's coming late. I know Delia will also be in the area so look for her. Hope to see all the Locals there. biggrin biggrin

Apr 11th 2013 new
Hi. My name is Denise. I was wondering if there will be a lot of people attending this event?
Posts 1 - 10 of 20