Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Very true.A man's mind works like changing channels on the TV. A woman's mind is like a conversati...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Very true.
A man's mind works like changing channels on the TV. A woman's mind is like a conversation with the TV on in the background.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Yes, it is fascinating!! I love it.
04/08/2013 new

04/08/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

--hide--
Ha Ha

04/08/2013 new

laughing
I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid movies, not from the more sophisticated ones.... shhh

04/08/2013 new

--hide--

It is sooooo true!!
04/08/2013 new

Too true and too funny, Joanna! (And presented in a far more entertaining format than in any of my psychology classes!) laughing

04/09/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid ...

I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid movies, not from the more sophisticated ones....

--hide--

Charlie: Excuse me, Lieutenant. Is there something wrong?

Maverick: Yes maam, the data on the MiG is inaccurate.

Charlie: Hows that, Lieutenant?

Maverick: Well, I just happened to see a MiG 28 do a

Goose: We!

Maverick: Uh, sorry Goose. WE happened to see a MiG 28 do a 4g negative dive.

Charlie: Where did you see this?

Maverick: Uh, thats classified.

Charlie: Its what?

Maverick: Its classified. I could tell you, but then Id have to kill you. cool
04/09/2013 new

I think you just proved my point. biggrin

Now, had you quoted something from "The Search for Spock".... mischievous

04/09/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I think you just proved my point. Now, had you quoted something from "The Search for Spock"...

I think you just proved my point.

Now, had you quoted something from "The Search for Spock"....

--hide--

Top Gun is just one of the coolest movies ever. God made fighter pilots but not Vulcans and other aliens. lol
04/09/2013 new

highfive highfive My dad was a fighter pilot in WWII, shot down in France! The stories he would tell!!!!

Posts 11 - 20 of 77