Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Do you follow a set routine on your average day? Describe it. Do you have a particular reason for doing so, and do you find any particular advantages to a routine?

If you don't have a set routine, why or why not?

04/08/2013 new

I will answer your question during my question answering time slot, which is precisely 4:30pm to 4:57pm CST, Monday through Friday.

04/08/2013 new
I'm a creature of habit M-F because I work and have to be there for a certain time. I generally have the same routine in the morning to get out of the house on time. Over the weekend is a different story. There is no routine and sleeping late is a priority.
04/08/2013 new
I'm a bit with Rhonda. My m-f work routine is pretty predictable, except when I have to work late. Have fixed evening commitments, like choir every week, Weekends pretty flexible. Totally ok with last minute social stuff if I'm free.
04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I will answer your question during my question answering time slot, which is precisely 4:30pm to 4:57pm CST, Monda...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I will answer your question during my question answering time slot, which is precisely 4:30pm to 4:57pm CST, Monday through Friday.

--hide--
Very funny Tom -- oops it's not my fora reply time :)
04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you follow a set routine on your average day? Describe it. Do you have a particular reason for doing so, a...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Do you follow a set routine on your average day? Describe it. Do you have a particular reason for doing so, and do you find any particular advantages to a routine?

If you don't have a set routine, why or why not?

--hide--

Well, I wouldn't make it to work if I didn't have a set routine! laughing I do enjoy 'rambling time'.

I like a set routine to a point. I don't want it so tight there is no room for spontaneity. It is my temperament--structure with some flexibility. laughing Too much change or lack of a plan can be uncomfortable but so can having every hour mapped out.
04/09/2013 new

I have my prayer time right after I wake up: Word Among Us, Daily Guideposts, Divine Mercy chaplet, plus various other prayers.

04/09/2013 new

No set routine as I work different hours and different days. I am a procrastinator, but I always get it done and on time.

04/09/2013 new

Each day seems to bring something new so having a routine has gone out the window. Makes life interesting (and challenging) but it all works out in the end.

04/09/2013 new

Not anymore. Since my husband passed, my routine went with him. I have developed a new one. It gets done when it gets done.

Posts 1 - 10 of 10