Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

At Immaculate Heart of Mary School Parish Hall, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati.

Doors open at 7:30pm. Dancing from 8pm - midnite. Chuck Brisbin and the Tuna Project 60s and 70s music.

$15 admission includes 2 drink tickets (beer/ wine), appetizers, soda, veggies, chips, meatballs, cookies, brownies, .....

They sold 160 tickets to their Dance on Saturday, March 9th. Looks like Meet-and-Greet time.

Mar 14th 2013 new

How do you buy tickets?

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: How do you buy tickets?
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

How do you buy tickets?

--hide--

At the door.

Mar 17th 2013 new

I am going to attend. Do we purchase the tickets in advance to reserve a place? If so, where and where do we send the money?

Mar 17th 2013 new

Sorry! I should have scrolled down the list.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Diane-925819 said: I am going to attend. Do we purchase the tickets in advance to reserve a place? If so, where and ...
(Quote) Diane-925819 said:

I am going to attend. Do we purchase the tickets in advance to reserve a place? If so, where and where do we send the money?

--hide--

No advance sales. Just $15 at the door. The ticket guy, at the end of the dance on March 9th, told me they sold 160 tickets.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: At Immaculate Heart of Mary School Parish Hall, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati. Doors open...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

At Immaculate Heart of Mary School Parish Hall, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati.

Doors open at 7:30pm. Dancing from 8pm - midnite. Chuck Brisbin and the Tuna Project 60s and 70s music.

$15 admission includes 2 drink tickets (beer/ wine), appetizers, soda, veggies, chips, meatballs, cookies, brownies, .....

They sold 160 tickets to their Dance on Saturday, March 9th. Looks like Meet-and-Greet time.

--hide--

Lexington-area people plan to rent a 6-to-8 passenger van to attend the Dance. These 4 plan to be in that van ... Laurel, Sheri, Ron, and Bob w/ 4 other Maybes now. Anyone wantng to "for sure" be in the van, please let me know as we fill the van.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Lexington-area people plan to rent a 6-to-8 passenger van to attend the Dance. These 4 plan...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Lexington-area people plan to rent a 6-to-8 passenger van to attend the Dance. These 4 plan to be in that van ... Laurel, Sheri, Ron, and Bob w/ 4 other Maybes now. Anyone wantng to "for sure" be in the van, please let me know as we fill the van.

--hide--

Someone has volunteered a 7-passenger SUV, and we'll have no problem filling that.

Others not from Central Kentucky, and near Cincy ... get in gear and attend this Dance.

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Someone has volunteered a 7-passenger SUV, and we'll have no problem filling that. Others...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Someone has volunteered a 7-passenger SUV, and we'll have no problem filling that.

Others not from Central Kentucky, and near Cincy ... get in gear and attend this Dance.

--hide--

6 or 7 of us from Central KY are SUVing to the Dance. The Cincy meetup.com website has 35 of their Members listed as attending. Multiply the 35 by 4 (an excellent guesstimate) and there should be a minimum of 140 at the Dance.

Apr 10th 2013 new

Sorry I will miss this Bob. I hope to make the next one. Have a great time!

Posts 1 - 10 of 11