Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

04/09/2013 new
(Quote) Anne-445674 said: I loved Top Gun too! Why do the good ones have to die too? I guess it wouldn't be as memorab...
(Quote) Anne-445674 said:

I loved Top Gun too! Why do the good ones have to die too? I guess it wouldn't be as memorable if one didn't die!

--hide--

Or if Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards switched Roles. LOL. Can you imagine Tony Scott going " Ok people, next scene Tom Cruise dies when he pulls the ejector seat " LOL
04/09/2013 new
Back then every woman probably would've looked at each other in the theater and just leave. LOL. weeping
04/09/2013 new

Oh please!! We've got to see at least one movie where Tom Cruise gets killed off for a change!

Do you remember in the 2nd Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, where Gerard Butler dies? He's a pretty big star now....but just hasn't made as many movies as Cruise has.

...I'd have to wait til' the ending til' I'd walk out of the movie...gotta get my $$'s worth! wink

04/09/2013 new
(Quote) Anne-445674 said: Oh please!! We've got to see at least one movie where Tom Cruise gets killed off for a chan...

Oh please!! We've got to see at least one movie where Tom Cruise gets killed off for a change!

Do you remember in the 2nd Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, where Gerard Butler dies? He's a pretty big star now....but just hasn't made as many movies as Cruise has.

...I'd have to wait til' the ending til' I'd walk out of the movie...gotta get my $$'s worth!

--hide--

Yeah I think Cruise has made like a million movies by now. lol. But Tom did tell me that he thinks you're a doll Anne. : )
04/09/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: yYeah I think Cruise has made like a million movies by now. lol. But Tom did tell me that he thinks ...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: y
Yeah I think Cruise has made like a million movies by now. lol. But Tom did tell me that he thinks you're a doll Anne. : )
--hide--

Awww you're too sweet! Tell Tom he needs to think twice about his strange Scientology religion & yet keeps marrying Catholic girls.

...maybe we could see Angelina Jolie do a shootout w/ him. She told me she thinks you a real sweetie Frank! :-)

04/09/2013 new
(Quote) Anne-445674 said: Awww you're too sweet! Tell Tom he needs to think twice about his strange S...

Awww you're too sweet! Tell Tom he needs to think twice about his strange Scientology religion & yet keeps marrying Catholic girls.

...maybe we could see Angelina Jolie do a shootout w/ him. She told me she thinks you a real sweetie Frank! :-)

--hide--

Ok I'll tell him. LOL.
04/09/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Ok I'll tell him. LOL.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Ok I'll tell him. LOL.
--hide--

You better! LOL. Or somebody else needs to! God only gives him so many chances to see the "light"! :-)

04/09/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I think that what amazes the women is that the guys have bothered to memorize lines from the truly stupid movies, not from the more sophisticated ones....

--hide--
Yeah Sister check dis out for sew-fistie- kated!! I got klass!! I got price tags on every ting!!

Their burning Tara! Their burning Tara!

Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn!!!!

Hey, Moe!! Whadda ya want!? Their boinin' Tara! Who?? Tara dats who! Why?? How should I know??!! Well go and find out lame brain! ( Slap! Batter! Gouge!! Poke!! Kick! Whack!!) Not so hard!!!!

Hey Moe!!!! What now ya imbicile! it's OK! What's OK!!! you know da boinin' tootsie on the hill!! So what about da boinin' tootsie!!! She's dead! But the good news is the fire has gone out!!!!WOOP!! WOOP!! WOOP!! WOOP!! WOOP!! NYUK! NYUK!

04/09/2013 new
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Talk to me Joanna.....
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Talk to me Joanna.....
--hide--

I'm talking . . . you're singing biggrin
04/09/2013 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I'm talking . . . you're singing
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

I'm talking . . . you're singing
--hide--

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your liiiiiips! wink
Posts 31 - 40 of 77