Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Just received the April 7, 2013 edition of the Sooner Catholic and on page 14 is the article “CatholicMatch.com helps singles build strong marriages”. It is a good product placement piece and I was impressed to find out that CatholicMatch acquired three other Catholic dating websites. (People outside of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City may have to wait to view the article on the archokc.org website.) I pray to see more Okies in the future on CatholicMatch. Praying

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: Just received the April 7, 2013 edition of the Sooner Catholic and on page 14 is the article &ldq...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

Just received the April 7, 2013 edition of the Sooner Catholic and on page 14 is the article “CatholicMatch.com helps singles build strong marriages”. It is a good product placement piece and I was impressed to find out that CatholicMatch acquired three other Catholic dating websites. (People outside of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City may have to wait to view the article on the archokc.org website.) I pray to see more Okies in the future on CatholicMatch.

--hide--

Okies are okie dokie! Good heartland people, not like those east coast and west coast freaks. wink laughing

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Okies are okie dokie! Good heartland people, not like those east coast and west coast fr...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Okies are okie dokie! Good heartland people, not like those east coast and west coast freaks.

--hide--
Uhh, Tom, I resemble that remark... shocked (Those frigid Minnesota nights must have clouded over your thoughts... snowman)

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Uhh, Tom, I resemble that remark... (Those frigid Minnesota nights must have clouded over your ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Uhh, Tom, I resemble that remark... (Those frigid Minnesota nights must have clouded over your thoughts... )

--hide--

I have a son that lives in CA, I tease him all the time. Yes, my brain has been frostbiten a few times! santahat

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: I pray to see more Okies in the future on CatholicMatch...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said: I pray to see more Okies in the future on CatholicMatch...
--hide--

Okies are good folks and don't deserve any bad press. Great pioneer stock. They will be a good addition.

There are a couple of good Minnesota folks on here too, although a tad obstreperous at times, and a just a might prejudiced toward those from California, Wisconsin, and Lutherans.

04/07/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Okies are good folks and don't deserve any bad press. Great pioneer stock. They...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Okies are good folks and don't deserve any bad press. Great pioneer stock. They will be a good addition.

There are a couple of good Minnesota folks on here too, although a tad obstreperous at times, and a just a might prejudiced toward those from California, Wisconsin, and Lutherans.

--hide--

There you go again, making me look up those big words! Not everybody can be quiet and shy. irked

BTW, you forgot those Iowegians, we do NOT like them, or New Englanders, or Floridians, or Canadians, or ..........

04/07/2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: Just received the April 7, 2013 edition of the Sooner Catholic and on page 14 is the article &ldq...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

Just received the April 7, 2013 edition of the Sooner Catholic and on page 14 is the article “CatholicMatch.com helps singles build strong marriages”. It is a good product placement piece and I was impressed to find out that CatholicMatch acquired three other Catholic dating websites. (People outside of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City may have to wait to view the article on the archokc.org website.) I pray to see more Okies in the future on CatholicMatch.

--hide--

That is a nice website Oklahoma has. I will read it later.

04/09/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Okies are okie dokie! Good heartland people, not like those east coast and west coast fr...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Okies are okie dokie! Good heartland people, not like those east coast and west coast freaks.

--hide--
Heyyyyyyy!!!!!!

04/11/2013 new

The article is finally up. Let the reading begin. smile

Posts 1 - 9 of 9