Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Please share what it is like there because as a musician and artist I may be very inspire...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Please share what it is like there because as a musician and artist I may be very inspired to follow up on this!

--hide--

Will do!Probably on my NYC get together thread. Blessings to all

Jesus saves!! Praise Jesus!!!! theheart

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Please share what it is like there because as a musician and artist I may be very inspire...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Please share what it is like there because as a musician and artist I may be very inspired to follow up on this!

--hide--
Didn't make it this weekend. Long story. But wanted to revive this thread because I feel like I'm not the only one here who could use a spiritual infusion. Please all.....share how Jesus and/or the Holy Spirit has worked in your life. Still working in mine....even with all the hardship I'm facing. God bless.

Posts 11 - 12 of 12