Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Favorite quotes

Mar 27th 2013 new
My favorite movie quote is from Braveheart (Our enemies can take our lives but they can't take away our freedom). Just as like Patrick Henry's quote (Give me liberty or give me death). Life is nothing without freedom. crossfingers

What is your favorite quote? It can be from a movie or people in history. wave
Mar 29th 2013 new

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein.

Apr 2nd 2013 new

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
---- James Keller

Apr 4th 2013 new

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling."---- Margaret Lee Runbeck

Apr 9th 2013 new

The optimist sees the donut, the pessimist sees the hole. ---- Oscar Wilde

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ---- Oscar Wilde

It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. ---- Lena Horne

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. ---- Lena...
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. ---- Lena Horne

--hide--

I like that! thumbsup thumbsup here's mine -- "the only place Success comes before Work is in the Dictionary".

biggrin

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: I like that! here's mine -- "the only place Success comes before Work is in the ...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

I like that! here's mine -- "the only place Success comes before Work is in the Dictionary".

--hide--

Thank you and great quote

“Life is a journey, not a destination.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Apr 9th 2013 new

"Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt, sing like nobdoy's listening, live like it's Heaven on earth. ---Mark Twain

Apr 10th 2013 new

To doubt is the greatest insult to Divinity. ~St. Padre Pio

Posts 1 - 9 of 9