Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: The Show Must Go On (Queen) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBOvOatPqnY<...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

The Show Must Go On (Queen)

www.youtube.com

--hide--

highfive Way to go, Melissa! cool Freddie Mercury was the BEST lead singer of all time IMHO...

I always thought that this one (recorded when Freddie was dying) was very haunting, especially knowing what Freddie was going through at the time...

"Too Much Love Will Kill You" by Queen... www.youtube.com

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Way to go, Melissa! Freddie Mercury was the BEST lead singer of all time IMHO... ...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Way to go, Melissa! Freddie Mercury was the BEST lead singer of all time IMHO...

I always thought that this one (recorded when Freddie was dying) was very haunting, especially knowing what Freddie was going through at the time...

--hide--

Love of My Life ~Michael W. Smith www.youtube.com

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: "Too Much Love Will Kill You" by Queen... www.youtube.com.

--hide--

Killing Me Softly - by Roberta Flack

www.youtube.com

Apr 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Where Do I Begin (Love Story) - Andy Williams www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Where Do I Begin (Love Story) - Andy Williams

www.youtube.com

--hide--

How about an uplifting song. m.youtube.com
Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Way to go, Melissa! Freddie Mercury was the BEST lead singer of all time IMHO... ...

Way to go, Melissa! Freddie Mercury was the BEST lead singer of all time IMHO...

--hide--

Wow, I didn't know that was when he recorded it! I also think he was an amazing singer . . . lots of great Queen songs!

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: How about an uplifting song. m.youtube.com
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

How about an uplifting song. m.youtube.com
--hide--

haha kind of funny Jim how your post (which was a reply to the original post) actually falls quite nicely into our recent Queen posts wink

You and I (which you posted by Celine Dion) is actually a Queen song by the same title (for those of you who were unaware)!

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: haha kind of funny Jim how your post (which was a reply to the original post) actu...

haha kind of funny Jim how your post (which was a reply to the original post) actually falls quite nicely into our recent Queen posts

You and I (which you posted by Celine Dion) is actually a Queen song by the same title (for those of you who were unaware)!

--hide--

oops forgot the link:

www.youtube.com

Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: You and I (which you posted by Celine Dion) is actually a Queen song by the same title
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: You and I (which you posted by Celine Dion) is actually a Queen song by the same title
--hide--

youtu.be

Together, The Intruders
Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Wow, I didn't know that was when he recorded it! I also think he was an amazin...

Wow, I didn't know that was when he recorded it! I also think he was an amazing singer . . . lots of great Queen songs!

--hide--

Agreed, Melissa! I could post links all day long to great Queen songs, but I don't want to hijack the thread... wink laughing

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) May-414643 said: youtu.be Together, The Intruders
(Quote) May-414643 said:

youtu.be

Together, The Intruders
--hide--

"Get Together" by Big Mountain www.youtube.com

(Nothing like a little reggae on a spring day... surfing )

Posts 21 - 30 of 200