Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical inbalance. Like most people with these problems, he doesn't want to take meds or seek any more help. I can only "Let Go and Let God" but it is so hard to watch. If I were to help , it would only make him more dependent and he would never get better. I need prayers that he will find his way and that perhaps God will put one of his human angels in his path as a guide.
04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical i...
(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical inbalance. Like most people with these problems, he doesn't want to take meds or seek any more help. I can only "Let Go and Let God" but it is so hard to watch. If I were to help , it would only make him more dependent and he would never get better. I need prayers that he will find his way and that perhaps God will put one of his human angels in his path as a guide.
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

04/10/2013 new

Amen Judy--so sorryhug -----May the Holy Spirit come down upon you and your son- to give you insight of what direction to go--who to talk with--by the Power of the Cross and Resurrection- May He become real to your son -that your son will come to know the Most Merciful Compassionate Healing Love that surrounds him now--by the Power of the Cross and Resurrection May he be set free to become into an intimate wholesome relationship with Love Itself---------------Peacetheheart rosary

04/10/2013 new

Oh, dear Judy, I know your pain personally. I have a son who once drew a knife on me and, on another occasion, spit in my face. As horrible as those experiences seemed at the time, he has now been clean for almost eight blessed years and I have no regrets because all things led to his recovery and blessings. Don't give up and don't ever stop praying for your precious son. He is a creation of God and, as such, possesses goodness, divine grace, and has his guardian angels. There is little to nothing that you can do for him. If, as mothers, we could give our children life on a silver platter, almost all children would be enjoying silver platters. The only suggestion I might offer is to encourage your son to find a sponsor in one of the 12-step programs. I will pray for both you and your son.

04/10/2013 new
(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical inbalance. ...
(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical inbalance. Like most people with these problems, he doesn't want to take meds or seek any more help. I can only "Let Go and Let God" but it is so hard to watch. If I were to help , it would only make him more dependent and he would never get better. I need prayers that he will find his way and that perhaps God will put one of his human angels in his path as a guide.
--hide--

Praying for your son Judy
04/10/2013 new
Praying
04/10/2013 new

Praying Praying

04/10/2013 new

Praying theheart hug

04/10/2013 new

ST Maximillian Kolbe, Pray for us

04/10/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Please God help lift this man from the horrible depths of addiction. Please send the Holy Spirit to descend upon him in a way that he can not deny or refuse. Help him to want to seek treatment and place the right people in his path to help him get it. In Jesus's name. Amen

Posts 1 - 10 of 37