Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Definitely 30
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Definitely 30

--hide--

You're only 25 in the hexadecimal number system!
Apr 9th 2013 new

I have always thought that age is relative. You can make yourself feel old or young depending upon the situation. As a nurse I have cared for all extremes: a 113 year old man who remembered everything, walked, and dressed himself, to very ill and dying people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s.

Age is all how you want to see it. That being said, don't let socieity's view of age (the beauty creams, hair dyes, and adds for plastic surgery) get the best of you. Age can be beautiful in its own way. After all, it's better than the alternative...

Apr 9th 2013 new

Old is someone at least 10 years older than me...and it's been that way forever...and it's going to keep being that way!

Apr 10th 2013 new

I think I'll start to feel old once my children seem not to need me anymore. sad

Apr 10th 2013 new

The first time someone called me Ma'am ! faint

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Elise-590617 said: The first time someone called me Ma'am !
(Quote) Elise-590617 said:

The first time someone called me Ma'am !

--hide--

I call 20 somethings mam if I don't know their name.

Apr 10th 2013 new

i feel old every day!! There is someone younger than me that I have to keep up with daily routines... smile

Apr 10th 2013 new

Well I think some of us would agree that inside our head we are in our prime late teens, early 20's? But it hit me when I was dancing to some great music from the 70's and my kids said, " mom, stop it, you are embarrasing me!" laughing laughing laughing

And after 40 my perfect vision started to take longer to re-focus when I was hand-sewing (reenacting clothing) and quickly looked up to the tv. Uh oh..

and in the last few years, I started feeling like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. Needed an oil can for everything. I "felt" my leg muscles, back, knees. Now I really had to exercise to keep limber! weeping

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Helena-961554 said: But it hit me when I was dancing to some great music from the 70's and my kids said, "...
(Quote) Helena-961554 said:

But it hit me when I was dancing to some great music from the 70's and my kids said, " mom, stop it, you are embarrasing me!"

--hide--

That's funny!

Apr 10th 2013 new

I just turned 3 times 25 and think you are as old as you feel. Dating at this age is different and yet the same. Life is what you make it and it is how you share. Enjoy each day as a great gift and you will be amazed and astonished with what you are able to do! I am looking forward to swimming and boating and eating lunch with my friends both Male and Female. Yep, I am dating and it is fun and silly and makes my world go around. I do feel the men on the site are very shy
and visit profiles and just sit back and write nothing. Maybe the price is too high to communicate or they just forget the whole friendship thing that starts it all.
I believe one should never burn a bridge, life is too short.

Posts 31 - 40 of 73