Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

First Decision Received

Apr 5th 2013 new

Well, two days before Easter... which was also on my birthday this year, I received my decision from my home Diocese. AFFIRMATIVE. So I'm praying that Miami will uphold the decision from my Diocese.

As the one who filed for divorce, it is liberating to know that the Church seems to agree that my marriage was not what true marriage should have been. We will see how things go from here.

Michael

Apr 5th 2013 new

Praying God Bless you in your trials. It can be a difficult and long wait. I Pray that the process goes smoothly for you from here on. You already know, that patience is the virture and Prayer is the remedy. Hang in there. You are not alone, Christ is walking right beside you. theheart

Apr 6th 2013 new

Sounds like congratulations are in store for you in at least one diocese! I pray the other diocese decision comes quickly and in favor as well! I am curious though, how come you need to hear from two diocese?

Apr 6th 2013 new

Congrats Michael! Happy belated birthday.. and many more!!! Happy Birthday! heart rose present present

Apr 7th 2013 new
It is a long road Michael, but you will come out on the other side with a renewed sense of Faith and belief in all that you can give to the person God has planned for you.
Apr 7th 2013 new

Yeeeeeehaw! cowboy

I know it's been a long haul, Michael. You are nearly there. rose

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Eric-959468 said: It is a long road Michael, but you will come out on the other side with a renewed sense of Faith and beli...
(Quote) Eric-959468 said: It is a long road Michael, but you will come out on the other side with a renewed sense of Faith and belief in all that you can give to the person God has planned for you.
--hide--

Amen, Eric. Welcome to the fora!

Apr 7th 2013 new

Congrats Michael! Mine is in the 2nd court too. If you ask me, the waiting from the 2nd court is harder then the 1st round! I'll be praying for patience for you...but please do the same for me! laughing

Apr 7th 2013 new
Apr 10th 2013 new
Just keep putting down one foot after the other...moves you forward. Really pleased for you and lit a candle for you to St Joseph :)
Posts 1 - 10 of 12