Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Let's all join in prayer for world peace, as tensions seem to be getting worse in Korea.
04/10/2013 new

Praying theheart

04/10/2013 new

Queen of Peace, Pray for us

04/10/2013 new

rosary Praying theheart

God please hear our prayers for the ease of tensions between all countries in your world.

04/10/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

04/10/2013 new

Praying

04/10/2013 new

Praying Dove Trouble in North Korea means more of our troops being sent and trouble for the rest of the region. My son told me Castro called the leader of North Korea and told him to back down on all the threats. Praise God! Let's hope & pray he listens.

04/10/2013 new

rosary Praying theheart

04/10/2013 new
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Let's all join in prayer for world peace, as tensions seem to be getting worse in Korea.
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Let's all join in prayer for world peace, as tensions seem to be getting worse in Korea.
--hide--

Oh my goodness, yes.

rosary rosary rosary theheart Praying
04/10/2013 new

--hide--
Only Almighty God can bring peace to this weary old world, using us as His instruments in that quest. We humans have failed miserably because we try to do it alone. Pray for peace on earth every day! theheart rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 21