Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy birthday Tom-432657

Apr 10th 2013 new

Birthday blessings to the biggest St. Louis sports fan on CM! Happy Birthday! I saw on the sports forum that both the Blues and the Cardinals won for you yesterday.... Ice Skating baseball

Apr 10th 2013 new
Thank you Edward! wave Yes, this is a early birthday present for me that both St. Louis teams won yesterday.
Apr 10th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Tomwave Happy Birthday! balloon clap Happy Birthday! party present

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Thank you Edward! Yes, this is a early birthday present for me that both St. Louis teams won yesterday.
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Thank you Edward! Yes, this is a early birthday present for me that both St. Louis teams won yesterday.
--hide--

And as I type this, the Cardinals are giving the Reds an old-fashioned whoopin'. 10-0 in the 8th inning.

Apr 10th 2013 new
Cool
Apr 10th 2013 new

Tom,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many, many more. Enjoy the day in a manner you see fit.

Since the Astros are in the American League, the Cards won't be beating up our team except for interleague play. Now, the rest of the A. L. League will be doing that.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Apr 10th 2013 new

Happy Cake Day Tom . Hope your day is great and year blessed. Happy Birthday! Praying party

Apr 10th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, Tom! present

Apr 10th 2013 new

God's Blessings on your Birthday and may you have many more. Happy Birthday!

Apr 10th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Tom wave Happy Birthday! party

Posts 1 - 10 of 18