Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Love of My Life ~Michael W. Smith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXGckZhvr60 <...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Love of My Life ~Michael W. Smith www.youtube.com

--hide--

"Love Of A Lifetime" Firehouse www.youtube.com

(For those who remember the "hair band" days when each hair band HAD to have at least one power ballad like this on each album...) note

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: "Love Of A Lifetime" Firehouse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5s_glDrEyM
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

"Love Of A Lifetime" Firehouse www.youtube.com

(For those who remember the "hair band" days when each hair band HAD to have at least one power ballad like this on each album...)

--hide--

Billy Ocean - Suddenly (2009)

www.youtube.com

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Billy Ocean - Suddenly (2009) www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Billy Ocean - Suddenly (2009)

www.youtube.com

--hide--

"My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean", as performed by Laura Wright.

www.youtube.com

(I had never heard of this lady until just now, mind you. But when I saw the name Billy Ocean .... I did a YouTube search for this song.)

Apr 10th 2013 new

Why is everything in bold?

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Why is everything in bold?
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Why is everything in bold?

--hide--

Disregard the above if you're viewing 10 posts per page .... rolling eyes

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean", as performed by Laura Wright. h...

www.youtube.com

(I had never heard of this lady until just now, mind you. But when I saw the name Billy Ocean .... I did a YouTube search for this song.)

--hide--
Eh ,no pobs ,all in the game Edward biggrin wave

Going with the ocean also.

Here's the actual sounc of the ocean

www.youtube.com

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean", as performed by Laura Wright. h...

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Beyond the Sea ~Robbie Williams

www.youtube.com

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Beyond the Sea ~Robbie Williams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3n1t8CcKQ<...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Beyond the Sea ~Robbie Williams

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Seasons of Love

www.youtube.com

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Way to go, Melissa! Freddie Mercury was the BEST lead singer of all time IMHO... ...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Way to go, Melissa! Freddie Mercury was the BEST lead singer of all time IMHO...

I always thought that this one (recorded when Freddie was dying) was very haunting, especially knowing what Freddie was going through at the time...

"Too Much Love Will Kill You" by Queen... www.youtube.com

--hide--
Hi Steve,

I also love Freedie Mercury!!! He was/is AMAZING!!!!!! My fav song would have to be "Somebody to Love" Go Queen!!!!

Apr 10th 2013 new

"Somebody to Love" by Queen

Posts 31 - 40 of 200