Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

03/19/2013 new

Stupid is is what stupid does.
Tom Hanks
Forrest Gump

03/22/2013 new

“It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the Pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the Pope.” --Pope John XXIII

That's the first one that comes to mind. I have a whole collection of quotes somewhere that I have to find. I have some good ones on there.

03/24/2013 new

The sergent said Im the smartest guy in the outfit.He cant teach me anything.
Lou Costello
Buck Privates Come Home

03/24/2013 new

"You've always been a survivor" My mom Isabelle "Babe"

04/07/2013 new

I just ran across this one, and I thought I would share ('cause I think it's beautiful biggrin )

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." -Maya Angelou

04/07/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-803795 said: I just ran across this one, and I thought I would share ('cause I think it's beautiful )&q...
(Quote) Elizabeth-803795 said:

I just ran across this one, and I thought I would share ('cause I think it's beautiful )

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." -Maya Angelou

--hide--

That is beautiful, Elizabeth.

From Fulton Sheen's, Three To Get Married: " Love is the basic passion of man. Every emotion of the human heart is reducible to it. Without love we would never become better, for love is the impetus to perfection, the fulfillment of what we have not.."
04/09/2013 new

The one One who can fully satisfy the human heart is the One who made it.

04/10/2013 new
laughing and I can't draw...I can outline though.
04/10/2013 new
(This was in response to men needing visuals.). My phone no longer seems to show the post to which I am replying. Suggestions welcome. :-)
04/10/2013 new
"If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right" George Costanza
Posts 161 - 170 of 200