Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that police were on the way and he ran down the steps and out the basement door that he had broken down to get in the house ,,, The nite before I had a guy trying to break down my front door at 3:15 am ,,, Don't think it was the same guy ... So, this was 2 nites in a row ... Needless to say I have spent all day at the police station and getting my door temporarily secured ,,, But tonite I am tired and on edge ,,,Can this happen 3 nites in a row? I live alone and am almost thinking of sleeping in the basement to guard the doors ... So, just asking for some prayers for calm and also wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with home break-ins?... It was so weird to see this guy 10-15 feet away, ,,, plusc not to be dramatut ic, bthinking he could have done whatever he wanted to me when I was asleep ... So, just hoping you all can send some prayers my way that this is all over...

Thanks & God bless ..

Apr 10th 2013 new
Praying for this terrible situation. Praying for your peace of mind, too. Praying
Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Praying for this terrible situation. Praying for your peace of
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Praying for this terrible situation. Praying for your peace of
--hide--

Thank you so much, Helen ... Maybe if things are good tonite it will be the end of all this ...

God Bless!

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I ...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that police were on the way and he ran down the steps and out the basement door that he had broken down to get in the house ,,, The nite before I had a guy trying to break down my front door at 3:15 am ,,, Don't think it was the same guy ... So, this was 2 nites in a row ... Needless to say I have spent all day at the police station and getting my door temporarily secured ,,, But tonite I am tired and on edge ,,,Can this happen 3 nites in a row? I live alone and am almost thinking of sleeping in the basement to guard the doors ... So, just asking for some prayers for calm and also wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with home break-ins?... It was so weird to see this guy 10-15 feet away, ,,, plusc not to be dramatut ic, bthinking he could have done whatever he wanted to me when I was asleep ... So, just hoping you all can send some prayers my way that this is all over...

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--

That's terrible and terrifying. Praying hug rosary

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I ...

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

Prayers to St. Michael for your protection!

Apr 10th 2013 new

St. Michael prayers for your protection. rosary Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--
Prayer and a .357 Magnum kept handy. God helps those who help themselves. Oh, and practice regularly. theheart Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

Very glad your safe! Your local PD should be able to tell you if this is a bit of a "spree" or isolated. Either way, lean on them for their knowledge of how to make your home less attractive to burglars. Here's a few faves around my neck of the woods to consider:

Nothing says I'VE GOT GREAT STUFF than the empty box on the curb! applecomputer

Cycle your lights/TV with a timer. note

DOG...you don't need one to make people THINK you do...motion-activated recording of a dog barking; leaving a few dog toys about your yard, and yes (I'll go there) a few piles of poo! crazy

There are motion activated pest repellers that double as burglar alarms. shocked

And you might as well get some humor out of it: a motion-activated SPRINKLER! We use them in the Midwest to chase off raccoons & deer. raspberry

And of course, prayers going up for you! Praying Stay safe! wave

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 130