Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical i...
(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical inbalance. Like most people with these problems, he doesn't want to take meds or seek any more help. I can only "Let Go and Let God" but it is so hard to watch. If I were to help , it would only make him more dependent and he would never get better. I need prayers that he will find his way and that perhaps God will put one of his human angels in his path as a guide.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart hug

Apr 10th 2013 new

I am in your boat with a 44 year old son who is now medicated and on Social Security and on a "sorta" safe path as his sister just got her MA in Mental Health counseling. Hopefully, I can get them together in the same state before God calls me home. I, too, would appreciate any prayers you can send my/our way.

Apr 10th 2013 new

prayers for all Praying rosary theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Sharing this same sorrow with you... rose

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying hug rosary

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-853373 said: I am in your boat with a 44 year old son who is now medicated and on Social Security and on a &quo...
(Quote) Mary-853373 said:

I am in your boat with a 44 year old son who is now medicated and on Social Security and on a "sorta" safe path as his sister just got her MA in Mental Health counseling. Hopefully, I can get them together in the same state before God calls me home. I, too, would appreciate any prayers you can send my/our way.

--hide--
Prayers for you and your son, Mary. It is a long, difficult struggle for both mother and child... rose Praying rosary

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary Prayers for your son and you too Judy.

Apr 11th 2013 new

hug Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 37