Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 10th 2013 new
Bless the house with holy water tonight. Heed Peter's advice. Get a priest to bless your house asap.

Will say a prayer... Praying
Apr 10th 2013 new

Richard, I'm so sorry. Praying for your safety, and for some justice. Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I ...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that police were on the way and he ran down the steps and out the basement door that he had broken down to get in the house ,,, The nite before I had a guy trying to break down my front door at 3:15 am ,,, Don't think it was the same guy ... So, this was 2 nites in a row ... Needless to say I have spent all day at the police station and getting my door temporarily secured ,,, But tonite I am tired and on edge ,,,Can this happen 3 nites in a row? I live alone and am almost thinking of sleeping in the basement to guard the doors ... So, just asking for some prayers for calm and also wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with home break-ins?... It was so weird to see this guy 10-15 feet away, ,,, plusc not to be dramatut ic, bthinking he could have done whatever he wanted to me when I was asleep ... So, just hoping you all can send some prayers my way that this is all over...

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart Blessings and peace to you Richard.

So sorry that you had to go through this

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Blessings and peace to you Richard. So sorry that you had to go through this
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Blessings and peace to you Richard.

So sorry that you had to go through this

--hide--
Praying Pslam 91

Apr 10th 2013 new

I'm also praying that those 2 will be caught tonight before they inflict any harm to Richard and his neighborhood! Praying rosary theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I ...

At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that police were on the way and he ran down the steps and out the basement door that he had broken down to get in the house ,,, The nite before I had a guy trying to break down my front door at 3:15 am ,,, Don't think it was the same guy ... So, this was 2 nites in a row ... Needless to say I have spent all day at the police station and getting my door temporarily secured ,,, But tonite I am tired and on edge ,,,Can this happen 3 nites in a row? I live alone and am almost thinking of sleeping in the basement to guard the doors ... So, just asking for some prayers for calm and also wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with home break-ins?... It was so weird to see this guy 10-15 feet away, ,,, plusc not to be dramatut ic, bthinking he could have done whatever he wanted to me when I was asleep ... So, just hoping you all can send some prayers my way that this is all over...

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Take care of yourself Bro! Hope all goes well for ya! Keep us posted when ya can.

Apr 10th 2013 new

at

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--

Yes, twice. Scary! I moved! Once on St. Patrick's Day. I think it was a drunk who thought he was trying to get into his home. He bashed in the front door. I yelled that the Police were on their way and he was definitely on his way! Many prayers. Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

Sorry you're going through this, Richard. Why not look into an alarm system - some are inexpensive DIY items that you can install yourself on doors & windows. Check Home Depot or Lowe's, or call ADT if you can afford it. Might be cheaper than replacing stolen items and certainly worth more than losing your life or getting injured. Helpful prayers on the way, but as Peter said, it's always good to be pro-active too. It's terrible to feel so 'invaded'...can speak from experience several years ago. God bless & keep you safe. Praying bulldog

Apr 10th 2013 new

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--

Prayers Richard. My brother was telling me about a metal door brace that you set at night and is pretty much unopenable. I'll get the information from him on it. He's worried about me living alone and all my brothers want me to get certified to carry a fire arm, but I keep telling them no, they'd just take it away from me. A good barking dog would be good as well. If all else fails drape a really big python around the basement stairs :-)

Apr 10th 2013 new

shocked Richard, that is two times as scary! I'm so sorry that you have been victimized. Evidently, someone must believe that you have something valuable in your home, even if you DON'T....My husband and I returned a day early from a Spring skiing vacation in the 80's,quite late at night. The garage door wouldn't open, and so we went in through the front door---just as two bandits went out the sliding glass door to the patio. One of our side doors had been kicked in, and almost ALL of our belongings of value were stacked neatly in the garage--just waiting for a truck to back in and load up. confronting them in our home was horrible and frightening, and we chose to sleep near the broken down door, after the police left...I don't recommend that...because we got NO SLEEP....

If you are uncomfortable, invite a couple of friends or family over for a few days to stay with you, until you repair the broken door. My prayers are with you. hug Praying Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 130