Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of the job and my job as well anyway. I have been wanting this for so long, but there are certain misgivings. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide my decision. Thank you so much in advance.

Praying hug theheart

04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of th...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of the job and my job as well anyway. I have been wanting this for so long, but there are certain misgivings. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide my decision. Thank you so much in advance.

--hide--

Count on it!!!!!!!!! Praying rosary

04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of th...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

--hide--

Jane, I pray that God will enlighten you and help you focus to make the right decision. If you think you can handle the job, accept that opportunity.... as you said you've "been wanting this for so long." Things happen for a reason and perhaps the job is meant to be for you that's why it's offered to you.Pray and meditate on it so that you can make the right decision but don't procrastinate or don't take too long someone might grab it and you'll regret it. Good luck congratulation in advance and God bless. Praying theheart clap hug rose

04/10/2013 new

Good luck with your decision. You are in my prayers. Praying rosary

04/10/2013 new

AWWW Thank you, Jim, Lea and Patricia! you guys are the best! hersheyskiss hug heart rose

04/10/2013 new

Prayers and congratulations on the offer.

04/10/2013 new

Praying hug

04/10/2013 new

May Jesus guide your decision. Praying Praying Praying theheart

04/10/2013 new

Praying

04/10/2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 41