Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/10/2013 new

It is great news to be offered an opportunity to be recognized for your efforts. I will pray for you--discernment and courage to trust in God's plan for you. Ask God for a special word or action which will make His Plan for you to be crystalized. God bless!

04/10/2013 new

It is great news to be offered an opportunity to be recognized for your efforts. I will pray for you--discernment and courage to trust in God's plan for you. Ask God for a special word or action which will make His Plan for you to be crystalized. God bless!

04/11/2013 new

Congratulations Janeclap --May the Holy Spirit guide you though this decision-------thank you Holy Spirit for answering these prayers--Amen! theheart rosary

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of th...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of the job and my job as well anyway. I have been wanting this for so long, but there are certain misgivings. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide my decision. Thank you so much in advance.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Jane Keep us posted when ya can. (Good Luck)

04/11/2013 new

Praying

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of th...

I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of the job and my job as well anyway. I have been wanting this for so long, but there are certain misgivings. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide my decision. Thank you so much in advance.

--hide--
Jane, I am so happy for you! Prayers that you may discern the best possible path and then work it out with management.

04/11/2013 new

Praying

04/11/2013 new

Our Lady of Workers, Pray for us

04/11/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

04/11/2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I was offered a promotion today due to someone being fired last week. I have been doing most of the job and my...

--hide--

Praying theheart rosary
Posts 11 - 20 of 41