Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/10/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: That's one of the things I admire about you, Ray -- you've got your priorities straight!
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

That's one of the things I admire about you, Ray -- you've got your priorities straight!

--hide--

Ray's comment was a good one. : )
04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: These shows are soooooo stupid in my opinion. Terrible television.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: These shows are soooooo stupid in my opinion. Terrible television.
--hide--

At the risk of being called harsh too...I agree with you Frank. Sorry ladies and gents who disagree :)

04/10/2013 new
Some people don't trust love because they were hurt before. Well, pain is a part of life no matter who you are. Get up, get help, and get going on with the rest of the life you have. The best "revenge" you can have against someone who deeply hurt you is to be HAPPY, truly happy with whatever you have! Having your original happiness is ALWAYS attractive!
04/10/2013 new
(Quote) Pedyne-248823 said: At the risk of being called harsh too...I agree with you Frank. Sorry lad...
(Quote) Pedyne-248823 said:

At the risk of being called harsh too...I agree with you Frank. Sorry ladies and gents who disagree :)

--hide--

Thank you. : )
04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Marge-938695 said: Shoot, Ray! I hoped that YOU were going to watch ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Marge-938695 said:

Shoot, Ray! I hoped that YOU were going to watch it. I've love to hear your opinions afterwards.

Oh, I really wanted to watch that program, Marge, but it was shown on the night I was clipping my toenails..... Maybe next time.....

I think Pat summed up her opinion very well.

--hide--

It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour?

04/10/2013 new

Have you ever tried to be a dating coach?

04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour? ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour?

--hide--

He's too busy taking clipping breaks to graze the channels.

04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ra...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

He's too busy taking clipping breaks to graze the channels.

--hide--

I think he should graze on his nails and clip the channels. mischievous

04/10/2013 new

(Quote) Lawrence-943343 said: Have you ever tried to be a dating coach?
(Quote) Lawrence-943343 said:

Have you ever tried to be a dating coach?

--hide--

I would like to date a dating coach.

04/11/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Go to a CM Event. Share a hotel room with 3 other Pink Sistahs (esp. if they are forumites). All your ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Go to a CM Event.
Share a hotel room with 3 other Pink Sistahs (esp. if they are forumites).
All your questions will be answered.

--hide--

Tru dat! highfive
Posts 31 - 40 of 73