Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 11th 2013 new

Hello Richard,
Praying for peace of mind and protection Claiming psalm 91 for you and your home.

Take care and God bless will keep praying for you and your home. Praying

Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary God was watching out for you - he ran and left your house when you yelled at him. Thank heavens. I'm sorry this happened, but glad you are not a woman living alone.

Maybe keep a loud whistle or airhorn next to your bed. Burglars like to work in silence.

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Ria-570234 said: Frank...don't think this would work well for us ladies! But it sure made me laugh!! Thi...
(Quote) Ria-570234 said:

Frank...don't think this would work well for us ladies! But it sure made me laugh!! Think I'll stick with more conventional methods. Meanwhile, I have this weird image in my mind........ (sorry, I KNOW this is the prayer room!)

--hide--

Me too. eyepopping

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that po...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that police were on the way and he ran down the steps and out the basement door that he had broken down to get in the house ,,, The nite before I had a guy trying to break down my front door at 3:15 am ,,, Don't think it was the same guy ... So, this was 2 nites in a row ... Needless to say I have spent all day at the police station and getting my door temporarily secured ,,, But tonite I am tired and on edge ,,,Can this happen 3 nites in a row? I live alone and am almost thinking of sleeping in the basement to guard the doors ... So, just asking for some prayers for calm and also wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with home break-ins?... It was so weird to see this guy 10-15 feet away, ,,, plusc not to be dramatut ic, bthinking he could have done whatever he wanted to me when I was asleep ... So, just hoping you all can send some prayers my way that this is all over...

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--
Take care.. God bless you
Apr 11th 2013 new

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love entrusts me here. Ever this day be at my side, to light and guard and rule and guide.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. And Angels watch me through the night and wake me with the morning light.

St Michael the Archangel, Pray for us

Apr 11th 2013 new
If I were you, I'd get a big dog... they are so sweet but do protect you. Praying
Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying for your safety and peace of mind Richard!

Apr 11th 2013 new

wide eyed Wow! How horribly scary!! Prayers Praying

Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Ria-570234 said: Frank...don't think this would work well for us ladies! But it sure made me laugh!! Think I'll ...
(Quote) Ria-570234 said:

Frank...don't think this would work well for us ladies! But it sure made me laugh!! Think I'll stick with more conventional methods. Meanwhile, I have this weird image in my mind........ (sorry, I KNOW this is the prayer room!)

--hide--

Yes, it was mainly just for the guys. Lol. Also to bring a laugh as well to lighten the mood.
Posts 71 - 80 of 130